The Market Access Nigeria is a platform that brings together Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) and large companies to network, start relationships and create opportunities to ”BUY” the goods and services of the SGBs. The platform is facilitated by the centre and the central goal is to facilitate market access for Small and Growing Businesses by keying them into the value chain of large organizations. Market Access Nigeria will hold in 3 locations in Nigeria (Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos) every year.
- Create market access for credible Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) operating in Nigeria.
- To bridge the gap between large companies and Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) while fostering networking and partnership opportunities.
- To enable local content development and participation in various sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- To create a platform for structured networking among SGBs
Highlights of the Market Access
- Three (3) large companies will speak about business opportunities for the SGBs
- Five (5) SGBs will have the opportunity to pitch their businesses
- The best pitch will win an award
Supported by Sponsored by
To attend the event, register below: